As you may have noticed, I’ve been MIA for the past few weeks on the blog and all of my social media accounts. I ended up getting pretty sick at the end of midterms, and right before Thanksgiving break and a huge vacation I had planned with my roommates. While this time off from the blog was not planned it actually gave me a great chance to think about the future of Cosmetic Composition. I’m coming up on the 1 year anniversary of starting this blog (December 28th, 2015) and I’ve started considering some changes. Lately, I feel like it has been harder to write posts, I’m not as excited about them, nor do I feel like I am giving my best. With my next and final semester of college looming over my head, along with the joy of finding a job and figuring out real life I have decided to take the next month off from blogging. This should allow me time to finish up my final exams, change the layout of my blog, update what I post about and how I will be presenting everything. I still plan on posting the similar content, I just need a schedule that works better with my real life responsibilities. So with that, I have a super long #links post to finish this year out. I’ll be back in 2017!
(1) FDA Announces New Sunscreen Guidelines – No one else seemed to be as excited about these as me
(2) The Not-So-Great Side Effects of Your Sheet Mask Addiction – the environment is important everyone
(4) A New Study Says the Average Beauty Routines Consists of 27 Steps – seems a bit low to me…
(5) Mushrooms in Cosmetics – yes, they have many magical properties
(6) What’s the Deal with Acne? – but serious, what is acne’s deal
(7) Inventing a Lotion Making Machine – such a great watch!
Until next time! Enjoy the rest of 2016! 🙂