(1) If the words toxin, natural, organic, and GMO are trigger words for you (either against or for) this should be a thought provoking article to read.
(2) It’s been in the works for a while, but L’Oreal has slowly been releasing information on their new method of product testing on 3D printed skin. This method has the potential to replace animal testing, which would be a revolutionary feat in the cosmetic’s industry.
(4) Estèe Lauder has released a game-changing, cushion compact in stick form (!!) for those of us who suck at makeup application.
(5) A look in at how Brexit might impact the cosmetic industry from the Cosmetic Toiletry, and Perfumery Association (CTPA).
(6) Finally, a skin care line created (by a man!) for men. Time to tell your husbands, boyfriends, brothers, literally any man near you to get his skin in order.
(7) A look at what products, beauty habits, and trend millennials enjoy the most, from PopSugar.
happy reading and happy weekend!